Oy Fan! The Tide has moved!!

You'll beflushed away in 6 seconds in our new bay. If not, visit
http://www.tinytide.com
and update your bookmarks!! ;)

9 May 2009

Yuriko has com back


Guess you'd better go back to this one and learn the lyrics...

YURIKO HAS COME TO TOWN

Sitting down, I closed the door and turned the PC on.
I've been working all day long and every thing I Know
Is you're untrue
One hour or maybe two
Unable to leave a clue.
But now YurikoChan has come to Town.
Not now YurikoChan has come to Town.
Spending time quite everyday
to wait untill it's late.
Has no sense to investigate,
there's nothing left to take.
Maybe it's not true.
I thought that I heard a news.
No more I will be refused.
'cause now YurikoChan has come to Town
'cause now YurikoChan has come to Town.

I will never be alone.
I will never sleep. No more.
I will keep on tell her nights are there to be enjoed.
I will never be afraid.
I will find more time to stay.
I will never care about your rules anymore.
'cause now YurikoChan has come to Town.
'cause now YurikoChan has come to Town.

No comments: