Oy Fan! The Tide has moved!!

You'll beflushed away in 6 seconds in our new bay. If not, visit
http://www.tinytide.com
and update your bookmarks!! ;)

23 February 2010

No Bands Go


I know a place where no bands go... desert beach on winter! First summer day of the new year was a sweet excuse to play some songs (and a lot of covers!) in front of the stormy sea with some friends of mine. I even made the trashest video ever made since the invention of the handy-cam, but I put it out form the Tube mainly because nast wind fought with my (few) hairs making me feel like the even worst copy of Pyon-Yang! Still. Some friends of mine watched the video, and liked the 10" of Arcade Fire "No Cars Go" so much, with Pullo hitting a can like an antropomorph hydrophobic dog, that having a day off I was pushed to do this little rushed cover. Here it is, our first attempt to do an Arcade Fire cover.



No comments: