Oy Fan! The Tide has moved!!

You'll beflushed away in 6 seconds in our new bay. If not, visit
http://www.tinytide.com
and update your bookmarks!! ;)

1 March 2009

Blame It On The Tiny Express

We're not late. We're doing things the right way!

First of all, I was so excited 'bout the new collaboration with [Mysterious Code Nickname] "Obscured by Clouds"[/Mysterious Code Nickname]. I mean. Writing a song in English, and hearing this marvellous version of "Valentine Disco Night" with his fabulous brit accent... it was priceless! I listened to "Clouds"version over and over again right before going out last Saturnday and I'm really impressed at each listening.

Today Dendrix [Quite Original Name] has come to record guitars for "The Smiths And The Cure". Better than I thought! We're going in the right direction. Stay in tune!

No comments: