Oy Fan! The Tide has moved!!

You'll beflushed away in 6 seconds in our new bay. If not, visit
http://www.tinytide.com
and update your bookmarks!! ;)

20 June 2009

AAA


At last I couldn't resist. Even if I had so many work to do, updating our presence in the web and working on "Febrero"'s songs, I could not resist to rush this little demo for "TenneT". The new song is called "AAA", and it will fit at the end of "TenneT" album.

First part of the melody came by on the "Magic Car Come Back Home" night solo humming jam. I was practicing for our next show when I came into this strange combination of guitar chords. I had to blend the two things together. As soon as I tried I HAD to write down lyrics and record something, ABSOLUTELY.

So here we are, with that strange McCartyan song dealing with Car Assistances and being stuck in lonely places in the countryside under the sun.

"AAA" - Tiny Tide (Mark Zonda first acoustic demo")

Here's the lyrics...


"AAA
The sun is shining high
the sky needs light to set your days
ON FIRE
The tide is slowly fading
leaving traces of my life
with you

I come by just by mistake
with not a thing in mind
Had to stop and try my best
Just to spend some time

I was looking for a glance
to wicked countrysides
watch the evening trick me blind
while he stole my ride

It was so unexpected
not knowing what to do
I couldn't help it but to lose

They're painting daffodils
in neverending lines
out of the bloom got framed by sight

AAA
The sun is shining high
the sky needs light to set your days
ON FIRE
The tide is slowly fading
leaving traces of my life
with you

Not-for-profit lobby club
come and fix my car
I took care of every part
still won't dare to start

Will you check this insurance
tell me it's allright
I've been paying all my dues
now please work this shit out

They say it's out of service
while I'd deserve first aid
I feel so jeopardized
so won't you come on time

I think I've lost directions
can't find you on the map
I need assistence
have to get back right on track

Any little sign it might be milled or grooved
oh! it's the way that you do, it's the way that you do."

No comments: