Oy Fan! The Tide has moved!!

You'll beflushed away in 6 seconds in our new bay. If not, visit
http://www.tinytide.com
and update your bookmarks!! ;)

16 August 2009

Night Fever?

Not so long time ago a friend of mine asked me to cover a Bee Gees song. I picked "Night Fever", with the intention to bring out a completely new and different song, wondering what it would have been like if Pipettes would have spotted Beck through the crowd deciding to invite him on the stage to do a song. So here it is. I'm not too happy with the result, still the person who asked for the cover is satisfied, and my Indonesian Fandom raised theit thumbs with enthusiasm, so I thought it worth a share. Porlock gave an hand on the keboards. Enough for the chatties. Here's the song:

Tiny Tide - Night Fever (Bee Gees Cover)

No comments: