Oy Fan! The Tide has moved!!

You'll beflushed away in 6 seconds in our new bay. If not, visit
http://www.tinytide.com
and update your bookmarks!! ;)

26 March 2011

I Demoni


Back from Roma Pop Festival we were really excited to see a nice little band from Rome called "I Demoni", just when everyone else's attention was set on "Virginiana Miller" on the other stage.

We were so delighted by their show what we soon decided that our mission was to become a I Demoni cover band.

So here we are now, with a cover of one of their tracks called "666 Molto OK". Go and say hi to their site.


666 Very Ill ("666 Molto OK" I Demoni Cover) by tinytide on SoundCloud by tinytide

1 comment:

Amazing Love said...

My friend and I were arguing about this! Now I know that I was right. lol! Thanks for making me sure!
Bell and Ross replica watches