Oy Fan! The Tide has moved!!

You'll beflushed away in 6 seconds in our new bay. If not, visit
http://www.tinytide.com
and update your bookmarks!! ;)

25 December 2009

CRY

Once upon a long ago I went mad about an anime (japanese cartoons) called "Kodomo No Omocha". Though the show was quite crazy and absurd, I recall an episode for having been particularly sad and touching. I tried as an experiment to write a song about it for a girl, but we never got back to that first rough demo from 1998. Although I came to give it a listen from time to time during the years, since some months ago I found myself even playing it with Clint, my acoustic guitar. And it was good! I was amazed how still good that song was, so I decided to work on another demo. Was it good? Here it is...

Tiny Tide - CRY


Maybe it deserved to be more rocky and energized, but I promised a girl a sad song, and here it is :)

Lyrics:

"And I've been waiting for this moment for so long
But in my heart I always knew that it was wrong
Sometimes the truth is not as good as a good lie
I will not blame you for this life is not that crap
Staying away, stay away, stay away
Crying, crying daughter, even her mother is crying


Now that I know you and I know that you're the one

I look in memories where you are not my past
I don't know how but if your did guess you can

regret a baby from the day of her own birth

Staying away, stay away, stay away
Crying, crying daughter, even her mother is crying
"

No comments: